Re: Heater core/Speedo/Funny story

At 01:13 AM 12/16/96 -0500, you wrote:

>EXCEPT!>>>>he's doing this on a Scirocco I which has different style guages
>that the mkII.  They MAY fit but I am not positive.  Also if you put the
>mkII guage on the '81 'Roc you will have TWO gas and H2O temp guages unless
>you put in a new tach as well from a mkII.  Good luck
>--

OH. Well, thats different then, isnt it. Gee, what to do,
what...to...do...?

<ZOINKS!> I got it! Get the spedo from a MK I Scirocco!!! That should
be easy, especially since there are more of them in the junkyards.

What would you do without me?

If you young'uns are done asking stupid questions....... (What, did you
and Rus get together today and think these up or something?)
Knuckleheads!  :)

Shawn