Re: Quest for a license-re-revoking amount of power

At 09:51 PM 12/16/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Dan Ruddick wrote:
>>
>>         you can't go with just the supercharger, especially not in
Chris's
>> engine, he's pulling 10:1 compression and you need 8:1.  You also
need
>> little toys like sodium-filled exhaust valves, etc...
>>
>> Dan has spoken.
>>

>It's been done!  two people I know of have done it.  Of course it is a
>pretty stupid idea seeing as these two cars never run!  You also need
ot
>machine the 16v head to accept the supercharge which I am sure is no
>cheap job.
>Josh

Actually, the G-60 16V were only made for a few cars and they stayed in
europe. (DAMN!) I believe there were only 400 of these engines built
and were in some of the Polo's and syncro's.
This happens to be a Project with an un-named speedshop to build a G-60
16V for the dragstrip. Shhhhh!

Shawn