Re: 16v Bumpers for sale?

>1.      Just about everybody wants to buy used Euro bumpers, they're like
>the Recaro seats, everybody wants them, nobody can find them.

Exactly

>2.      The 16V bumpers are the same as the 8V bumpers, at least my and
>Chris Taylor's bumpers are the same, it's just a U.S. regulation thing.

PROVIDED that the 8v you are referring to is a Scirocco II.

Just to make everyone CRYSTAL clear.

Christoph Taylorschnitzel
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]
'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus
chtaylo4@vt.edu  [offline from Dec.19 to Jan 12--write to aol.com address]