Re: Engine trouble in cold wet conditions

<< I am wondering who among us has put in different seats in their
 >'roccos.  I am looking at the Recaro SRD and A8, has anyone ever done
 >this?  Let me know what you think. >>

I installed a complete interior out of an '88 16v Scirocco.  I got everything
(front and rear seats, door panels, leather shift knob & boot, and steeting
wheel out of a 16v GTi) all for $85!!  The seats are like new!  The parts car
only had 25,000 miles on it when wrecked.

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco