Re: Engine trouble in cold wet conditions

In a message dated 96-12-11 23:30:42 EST, glxtasy@juno.com (ken r weidmann
jr.) writes:

<< I have a 1985 1/2 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco II.  It draws a lot of
 attention when I'm driving because it is still in really good condition
 considering it's age.  Of course the graphics on it and the body kit
 don't hurt either :-) >>

Great!  I believe that makes four Wolfy's!!  I have an '84.  I have been
restoring it for the past two years.  Early next year (Jan or Feb) I will be
starting to stip the body down of all of its trim and other removable
components (all glass, bumers, mirrors, etc)  I will have a 16v body kit
installed when I get it painted.

Just wanted to share!

Tim :)