Re: Engine trouble in cold wet conditions

At 10:44 AM 12/12/96 -0800, you wrote:

>	I am wondering who among us has put in different seats in their
>'roccos.  I am looking at the Recaro SRD and A8, has anyone ever done
>this?  Let me know what you think.
>
>	Adam

I currently have 91 GTi Recaro's in my Scirocco. I love them, they're much better
looking and comfortable than my stock seats were. The only problem is I dont have as
much downward adjustment as my stock seats did. Id lik
e a couple extra inches to fully clear my helmet when I race and my VW hat when im
not.

Shawn

P.S. The seats I got are out of that G-60 GTi that was in EC mag in January's issue
and is also currently for sale for 15K. (YIPES!)