Re: Intro to the Mailing List

In a message dated 96-12-11 14:33:31 EST, Senomar@aol.com writes:

<< 1- good ignition system (plugs, coil, wires...)
 2- good intake (K&N, camshaft)
 3- good exhaust (Techtonics exhaust) >>

Okay, I am getting ready to do the exhaust thing early next week (you know,
TT SS)  What kind of coil do you reccommend?  Are there any that really make
a differnce?  I would not be suprised that the coil on my car is the
orriginal with approx. 150,000 (?) on it.  I guess it might be time for an
upgrade.

Thanks,

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco