Looking at an 8v continued...

Went to see it,

86 8v Silver w 110k

engine looks good, no oil leak, interior is clean and in great
condition, shifts well, drives nicely. Only major problem
is that ding I was talking about..seems someoen backed ito the car
just before the driver side rear wheel well, and pusked it it and
it's rusted a bit on the surface where the paint cracked. Now,
it's too late to call a body shop..does anyone have experience in
rear-scirocco repairs? The front is easy..just get a new fender, but
the rear fenter is all 1 piece that goes acroll the whole car, Am I
looking at over 500$ to smooth/fix the dent and repaint that area?
other than this dent and rust the car is great. I'm thinking of
offering $1,200 I really don't care about the dent but will use it as
leverage.

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco