Rieger Saga Continues !!!

Call me Mr Crazy, call me Mr. Insane, call me anything right now and
I won't care or be offended a bit. Why?? Because I just placed an
order for the Rieger GTO/Competition Scirocco II Kit, Corrado Light
Kit, Euro plates,and some fat 15x8 and 15x10 rims. Thank you Mrs.
Visa! (gotta give credit where its due, no pun intended) Should be
about 3-4 weeks and i'll be at my door, hopefully by then I'll have
found the right body shop.

As a note..if you want an older S2 Rieger GTO kit, some guy in Canada,
Alex is selling his that he bought like 3 years ago but never
installed. I didn't liek the older style front bumper, but He's
willing to sell it cheap to unload it off his hands. his friends
e-mail is          Ed Migliore <norside@inforamp.net> and he'll
give alex your #. and hes got pics of it if you want to see it..just
ask him to e-mail you the pics.

wheeeeeee

Ryan