Oil pressure question and green light caps :-)

I installed a 10-bar VDO oil pressure gauge in the middle hole of my
GT-stolen 3-gauge panel, and I would like for any of you that have a
10 bar (150psi) gauge on your 8V to verify its readings.

(the gauge is pretty old, it was off an 84 Cabriolet, so I was kind of
worried)

When cold (with 10W30) it reads about 5bar at idle, and about 8bar at
full throttle. When warm, it drops to 1.5-2 bar at idle, and about 5 at
full throttle. Would these roughly be proper readings?

Also: I finally got the green light caps that go in the three gauges in
the console. At $3 apiece I was clearly ripped off (New Dimensions),
however they do look nice. Although some people might find it a little
dim, I think it is definitely an aesthetic improvement over the gruesome
plain light coming out of the stock setup.

Finally: I got the Neuspeed upper stress bar. I wasn't sure how much of a
difference it would make, as Techtonics clearly states in their catalogs
that the lower bar (which I already have) is the one that makes the most
noticeable difference. Much to my surprise, I saw a very noticeable
improvement in hard cornering; the car feels much more stable. (For those
who would like this bar: New Dimension has it on sale for $67).

Ilias