Euro locks, painted calipers

If any of you are fairly interested in the Eurolocks, I have a pic scanned
of my MSW Type 55 rim w/ my slotted/vented rotor, painted caliper, and
Eurolock all in plain sight.  Email me if you want the picture.

Also, I asked you guys about a month ago about stripping off the paint of my
calipers so I could redo them.  The general consensus was Oven Cleaner or
Brake fluid.  One of them required prepping the caliper after stripping it.
with the other, the caliper was ready to be painted.  Which one was which?
Sorry!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]
'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus
chtaylo4@vt.edu