Re: Wheel locks

>Could be.  Anyway, I got my set of lug bolt locks from the Tire Rack.  $25
or so.
>I've owned about 8 or so different VW's ranging across 20 years or so and
they've
>all had lug bolts.  However, I believe that bugs had lug nuts, anyone?

I've got the lug bolt locks from RPI--Euro locks.  They're nice--they go
over the lug bolts.  I had a set of locks that WERE lug bolts, and came w/ a
key that fit over them...you know...the most common kind.  Anyway, they
sucked because I stripped one of them, plus they were always a bitch to get
off, so I got the euros.

Also--for some reason I seem to think that my friend's cabriolet (92) has
the lug nuts...I'm probably confusing it w/ something else, though.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]
'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus
chtaylo4@vt.edu