Sorry to ask such a stupid question (I DON'T WANT TO SELL PARTS I WILL NEED)

I'm sorry I realize this is a stupid question, but I need to know the
answer. I bought a 1.8l 16V for my GTI and it came with the computer and
everything FI etc, I figure I can sell my 1.8 8V FI parts now. Well I
have a guy who wants the ECU, fuel pressure regulator, Fuel Distributor,
and the fuel injectors.

Heres the problem and why I feel so stupid. I don't want to sell
anything that I'll need in the swap. I want to make sure that the ECU
was included in the 16V that I bought but I don't know what it looks
like and my bentley is in another state right now. I DO have the
computer (black box) that fits under the Cow of 16V Sciroccos. IS this
the same thing or is there another computer for the FI? I belive that
controls the knock sensing ignition????

How can a complete novice like me be sure I have all of the above listed
parts besides the injectors (even I know what they look like). Please be
patient with me, On this. I told the guy I would sell him the above
parts for $100+Shipping+my mechanics labor to take them off. He agreed
since my GTI is also in another state I have to get the mechanic to take
the stuff off.

I figure this is a really good deal for the guy and its $100 I didn't
have before.