Alternator

Hi...

Here is one of the problems I have with my 'rocco.  I hope someone
can help me.

When I drive the car with nothing electrical going, I get 13.5 Volts.
But when i turn on the headlights, the defrost, fan/heater adn radio,
the voltage drops to about 12v then the RPM starts to go down while
ideling(750-800 then the idle switch clicks it back to 975).
But if I got nothing on, the car runs great at 975 rpm.  Is
my alternator going bad?

BTW I got it checked at a professional place and the guy told me it's
good (acts like a new one).  But he didn't test it under a great
load.  But recently the car is screaking but it might not be from
there.

Could it be that with all those electrical things turned on, its too
much for the 90amp alternator?

Thanx,

Frank
'85 'rocco 8v 212k km