RE: Exhaust Systems???

>Hmmmmmmmm. Perhaps maybe you know of someone who has the same item who
>would like to sell?  Anyway, what is this catalog that you are referring
>to?  How can I get one?
>	Also lately I saw a copy of "Performance Car" (I think) and It
>advertised the OZ gran turisimo.  Nobody here has ever heard of or seen
>this wheel.  Perhaps you know where I could buy some?
>I would appreciate any input on this.

        Out of curiousity, what's wrong with the cast iron dual outlet
manifold with a performance downpipe like the one Autotech sells, I got that
whole rig for about $110.  Seems to work fine, I can't tell how much
difference it made alone since I also installed a ported head, ported intake
manifold, larger throttle body, and lumpy cam at the same time.  Oh yeah,
the exhaust manifold was ported too...