Re: new on the list...

>name's Chris Taylor, just arrived at Virginia Tech.  A few words about my
>scirocco:..........  Eurosport Rear stress bar (to retain trunk space)

Ya, I put one in mine so it will keep my autox tires from rolling around!
Works great, dont it!

>...........drilled/vented rotors w/ bigger calipers painted red, ........

How did you paint them? Powder coated or just spraypainted?

>Anybody on this list either USED to be on AOL or still is?  I was
>Weasel1761.  Now I'm at college...

Reconize my name? Can you guess who I was on AOL?? You get a cookie if you know!

Shawn

The Quickest, Fastest, best
looking Scirocco GTi in San Diego!
Shawn Meze