FS: Techtonics aluminum exhaust with stainless Ultra Flow muffler

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I took the exhaust off my 16v Scirocco because I am getting a great deal on
a stainless system with a Remus muffler.  I got the system in May and it has
6k miles on it.  It will fit any Scirocco with the donut style spare tire.
The full size compartments take up too much space.  I was gonna put in on my
'83 8v but the muffler doesn't fit.  Anyway I got it for $300 so make me an
offer.  It is in PERFECT condition.  No rust on the pipe at all.  Shipping
will cost $15-$20 so I'll keep that in mind.  Let me know,
Josh Clark