[Fwd: Re: I found an '87 16V Scirocco for $1000]

Walter R. Quitt wrote:

> Where is this car?
>
> I need some parts if you are going to part it out.

This car is in Charleston SC. I am not buying the car but possibly the
seats. Here is the guys number.

Give him a call I don't know what he might say.

(803) 736-0620

I don't know what he will be willing to do as far as shipping parts out,
but I hope he appreciates this free advertisment on my part. Hey maybe he
should giv eme those seats. :-)