Re: I wanna paint my WHEELS! HELP! =) (UPDATE)

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Sorry I forgot to mention that the wheels are aluminum  15x7" Borbet type H
wheels.  I'll probably leave the tires on just for convenience and tape them
up.  Thanks for all the responses.  I guess I'll use that Hammerite stuff
Cliff told me about , sand the clear coat and then paint.  That is waht my
friend did with his and they look great!
Josh