DTM wipers for free!

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Has anyone seen those DTM single wiper conversions from New Dimensions or
others shops?  They cost $260!!!!!!!!  That is the craziest thing I have
heard in a long while.  Anyway Since one of my wiper brackets broke (the
thing that holds the arm to the motor linkage) I have been driving with my
single wiper tilted up so it cross the over to the driver side until I got
another motor.  What I just did was instead of getting a new motor I took
the old one out, pulled off the driver-side linkage and sawed off the rear
of it.  Then I went to the junk yard and got a passenger-side wiper arm from
a Jetta/Golf (because it is straight.)  Next I unscrewed the nut holding the
motor to the wiper linkage so I could make the wiper stop in the middle of
the wind shield and have it sweep from left then to the right.  When I moved
the wiper linkage to the center I just bolted it back to the motor, put the
motor back in and VIOLA!  DTM style!  All the girls are gonna go crazy over
my ride now! =)  If you want any more info just email me.  It will owrk on
any car too,
Josh Clark
BTW I now have 2 wiper arms for a Scirocco if anyone wants 'em.  They are in
great condition.