Re: Re[2]: Rattling Front brakes. - 86 Scirocco

At 10:28 PM 8/27/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>> "Anti-rattle" clips??  err, part #?
>>>
>>Sorry, I do not have that :)  But they are a small-guage wire clip
>>that keep the pads positioned away from the calipers at both ends.
>>VW should know what you mean - look at it first.

Those wire clips are no longer available. You will have to get
the brass clips. (Ya, they look kinda like crosses) Call Mike
Potter at Timmons VW. (1-800-466-3247) Thats where I get mine
from. It's cheaper and faster to have that cool dude send them
to me than to go to my local dealer to get them.

Shawn Meze