No Subject

	__________
Me too.  Except I live in NJ and there are quite a few places around
that have Autocrosses.  My question is how do I get my licence to
autocross or if it's even neccessary?  I want to start next year with my
new '83 Scirocco and need info on driving school.  Thanks
Josh Clark

	HI Josh,
	No you don't need a license to drive in the autocrosses.
	Plus think of the autocross as a driving school.  If you are thinking of doing modifications to your car you better get an SCCA rule book to see what changes you are allowed to make to your car.
	Goto a couple of autocrosses to get an idea of what is involved.  That would be a great start.

							DOM!