No Subject

Hey, volks,

I'm the proud owner of an 87 16v with 180k km on her.  She runs beautifully.
Engine is strong, no funny noises from the tranny.  I just got a new clutch
put in, 210mm, but it wasn't a Sachs unit.  As far as I know the car is stock.

My question is, how much damage am I likely to do to the clutch and
transmission by dropping the clutch?  What kind of life can I expect? I've
owned the car for about 6 weeks now, and it is wonderful to drive, but I
haven't taken the opportunity to drag with it yet.

Any comments or advice?

Brandon Sommerville

What has four legs and an arm?   A happy pit bull!  ;)