Re: Help - clutch failure

<< thanks alot for all you're help -
 so what you're saying was you're problem was that the cable chewed through
 its insulation giving it 1" of freeplay - thereby throwing out one of the
 bearings?
 How did you get to you're transmission to check the bearing? >>

I had to disconnect the rear and tranny side motor mount and drop the
eng/tranny down to give me access to the green endcap I talked about before.

Shawn