WTB:Dual Outlet Manifold

        I'm looking for a Dual Outlet Manifold for my 8V Scirocco.  I can buy
the downpipe and exhaust here but I haven't been able to find a manifold.

        I'm not very familiar with the exhaust system on these cars (or any
cars for that matter :) )

        I'm assuming all I'll need is to buy the manifold.  I called the TT
folks, they don't have it in stock.

        Does anyone know where I can get one from?  or have one forsale?
(preferably in the Toronto area, but it doesn't matter).

Thanks,

Kevin.
'86 Scirocco

coutinho.ka@pg.com