Re: WTB:Dual Outlet Manifold

At 10:15 AM 8/13/96 -0400, you wrote:

>        I'm looking for a Dual Outlet Manifold for my 8V Scirocco.  I can buy
>the downpipe and exhaust here but I haven't been able to find a manifold.
>

>Kevin.
>'86 Scirocco
>>>coutinho.ka@pg.com
>
>Kevin,
        I have a manifold I will sell you.  It is on my car at the moment,
but I will sell it if you are interested (upgrading to Euro manifold).  I'll
sell it at $60, plus shipping. I am in Norman, Oklahoma, 73069.  Let me know
if you are interested.

I apologize for the use of this bandwith, I could not get through directly
to Kevin.

David Ian Utley

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
with Original Equipment parts at Discount Store Prices.

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102