Re: Fitting 15" X 6" or 6." to a 16v

At 02:18 PM 8/9/96 -0400, scirocco-l@privateI.com wrote:
>I have a 16v that has been lowered approx 1" (neuspeed springs)
>It is currently fitted with a set of BBS 14" x 6.5" (thats .5" wider then
>stock) wheels.
>Now what i want to know is this:
>how difficult would it be to put a set of 15" on?

Remove and replace 4 lug bolts per wheel.
The thing you have to watch is the offset.  It should be the same as stock.
The tires you use will be the same diameter on the outside, but the inside
diameter will be greater.  I think you can got to 7" wide.  Maybe someone
can confirm a greater width, but Ithink 7" is the max safe width without
rubbing.

Chris