No Subject

	RE: Shocks/Spring Mods - 86 8V Scirocco

	I have had good luck so far with my Autotech springs and the Boge Turbo Gas shocks.  But it depends on how much you have to spend.  I could spend the money right now on Bilsteins or Konis so I went with Boge.
	To be honest,  I like the decision I made.  It was inexpensive and made the car handle multiple times better.

						DOM!