Re: how much hp do I have?...

>okay, the '80 Scirocco:
>stock 2.0l 16V bottom-end
>European intake cam
>Techtonics Street Port head
>Techtonics 2.25" exhaust
>Techtonics fuel enrichment circuit (better than Autotech's)
>CIS-E fuel injection (from Scirocco 16V)
>approximate hp?..

I have a scirocco (16v 1.8L)
with
Euro Intake
TT 2.25" exaust
Lowered 1"
better final drive ratio
VERy well tuned.
I've been rated at 155 hp - this is of course the opnion of he who rated it..
so i'll give you that to work from.

Ok now i have a few questions for you.
Out of the mods that you did and i didnt
(street ported head &feul enrich)
how much did they cost and were they worth it
(consider: gas millage/speed/top end/bottom end/price)
thanks!