Beating the dead horse that does not talk about H1 headlights

On 9/25/07, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't know if the R32 uses H1's  Dave?

Nope. They use the newer bulbs that insert and lock with clip. You haven't
had the pleasure of changing yours yet?  Let me know when you get to.  I'll
be here laughing.  The Passenger side was easy.  The drivers side, I had to
catch a leprichon and have him climb down in there, remove the old one and
pass it out to me.  Then I handed him the new bulb and he put it in
correctly. For his help I let him go and did not take his pot of Gold. It
was tempting though.

El T,  Tengo un sistema de luces del Euro en el garage. I'll try to get to
them and send you some pics.

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II