Vince the tranny guy

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:32:02 -0400, <marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

I know there are a couple of bad stories floating around about Vince,
but in my experience, he's been a good guy.  I bought my transaxle
from him almost 9 years ago.  It was done exactly how I wanted it, at
a fair price and delivered when he said it would be.  I've had no
mechanical problems (or leaks) in thousands of miles driving.  I've
also bought a couple of small items from him on Ebay over the past few
years, again with no problems.

It's almost impossible to do business as long as he's been around
without somebody getting torqued about something once in a while and,
normally, only the people you piss off say (or write) anything.

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9