Update: Re: Odd Noise on Passat

As I told you on the phone this morning, check to make sure
your lugbolts are tight!  I've forgotten to do this a few
more times than I care to admit....

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> *raises hand* Guilty.  THought I had a wheel bearing
> going bad.
> Now my favorite part of a project is putting the wheels
> back on and torquing
> them to spec.
>
> GP
>

> On 9/26/07, julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Remember, after working on your car, check you
> nuts.....I feel like such a
> > newb....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172