What could this noise be? Was Re: So what are you all up to?

Yep!! I had a wierd clunk in (your ex) Cabby which I thought was strut
bearings, but they were pretty new and looked decent enough/tight. Turned
out to be lacking anti-rattle clips on the front, so when you hear it, try
depressing the brake slightly and see if it goes away. IIRC it was most
annoying when changing from frontwards to backwards motion.
Cathy