weekend plans

There's an old Boeing engineer somewhere around here in Seattle.  All
he does is transmissions.  Has his shop set up with "stations" each
with it's own impact gun with appropriate sockets.  He puts the tranny
on a cart with a lazy susan  and rolls it from station to station and
disassembles it.

He came over from Germany just after the war.  His father was an SS
Officer.  Brilliant guy but it kinda surprises you when he invites you
into his house and there are all these family pictures on the wall.
You don't expect it.  He's retired from Boeing and does tranny work on
the side for a few extra $$$.  I lost the synchronizers for 3rd and
4th gear back in 2002 before I went to Italy.  I could only put the
car in 3rd or 4th... no nuetral  LOL  I drove it more than 100 miles
like that and through Seattle stop and go traffic to get it there and
he rebuilt it while I waited.   He had his system it was quick.