weekend plans

I got the car all hooked up and took it for a few drives this weekend.  It's
weird how the wheel now centers itself very quickly compared to before.  The
80% kit really helps the car accelerate out of the turns.  It has also
helped 2nd gear become more useful compared to before.  Most of all, it was
just fun to drive a scirocco again.

Thanks to Dan and Ron in particular for the tranny info.  I won't want to
tear another 020 down, but at least I have the "tools" to do so and a bit of
experience and knowledge.  I hope the tranny holds up!

This self-thread concludes now.