Cold start problem

Verify that the cold start valve (fifth injector) is working and that it's
connector hasn't been swapped with the one for the nearby thermotime
switch. I hate to say this aloud, but mine's never done what you're
describing. Now she'll get ideas.
What does the job of the warmup regulator on CIS-E cars, the DPR? Oh and
for sneaky vaccuum leaks, check that little hose right on the distributor,
and the one to the knock box, they often get overlooked when replacing the
vaccuum lines.
Cathy