what size is the nut holding the oil cooler on?

Anyone know off the top of their head, what size the nut holding the oil
cooler is?
I bought a damned metric tape measure too and forgot all about while
changing the
oil.  It came loose at some point and seems to be the main cause for oil
spots I leave
everywhere I park.  Tightened it up with pliers and it's much better, but I
should replace
the seal on top of the cooler and then tighten it properly.  Is there a
special seal or just
use one from an oil filter?

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.