Scirocco High School

Yeah, Henry Rollins and all of his many projects. Hardcore Punkrock the way it was, and it has nothing to do with these cute emo kids crying all over the damn place.
<<http://www.deadcityny.com/Posters/BadBrainsRitz11x17.jpg>>

But what comes to my mind would be:
DRI => Dealing with it tour ;-)
<<http://www.scannerzine.com/DRI%20Icon.JPG>>