Scirocco High School

Me too, prom queen? Couldn't be further from the way I was in high school,
I was a nerdy bookworm. Sure couldn't win popularity contests so I won
scholarships instead. I suspect many on this list are the same.
Anyway, first impression when I read that? Yeah, a high school bracing for
a lockdown. Like I need that in my spare time, as my workplace heads into
the nastiest bout of racial violence I've seen yet. (Stemming from the
ongoing Caledonia land claim issue (Google that if you care to), I teach in
a school with North America's largest native population, and it's always
been peaceful till recently)
I don't need more fighting here, thanks, I see way too much of it. But I'll
be sure to cover my windows and hit the floor if I hear gunshots, okay?
Cathy