driver's side window remote control unit

The window remoted control is just held in place with spring clips just like
the ones on the electric windows, if you have them.  IT is difficult to get
out because you can't just pull it straight out.  It extends down right
behind the panel.  so if you were able to look at it sidways it would look
like an upside down "L".  Try prying the top out first then pull it up and
toward you at the same time.  once you get it out it has a connector that
you can detach.  I have also pulled the entire panel away and worked at it
from the back side.

For your connectors use a screw driver and carefully pry by twisting the
balde to seperate the connector from the the mounitg point.  That is
assuming you can get behind it.  After you get them apart lube them with
di-electric grease to make it easier in the future.