Locating these, Need help

Eric,

  I emailed them to, but they did not provide me any specifics or reasurance that they would work. I am awaiting a second email that I have sent them.

  Thanks,

Eric S <scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

El T,

You mean this???:

http://www.rallylights.com/hella/165mm_lo.asp

(See very bottom under accesories, Item # HL28521)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)