A good weekend...(now with way too much Cathy blather)

Cathy wrote:

>Julie, the sanding, get to it, now!!! We need to go for a cruise....
>Cathy
Sheesh. 98% of the area needed to be sanded has been done, bondo on the cowl, the DS fender nose AND now on final sand on the rear quarter. I just barely got cleaned up a bit before Marc arrived. I need to pick up some 2 part glaze to finish off the little bubbles and scratches on the bondo, but its almost ready for primer.
Man when they called the fast rust "Flash Rust" they were not kidding... I can see finger prints on the steel where I touched it. A final sand, wipe down with acetone, then a final clean and its ready.....
I can imagine Marc at home last night, lights out, curtains drawn, beer in hand, pics of the car up on the laptop screen. Scirocco p0rn at its finest :)