My new car is the bollocks!

On 2:11 am 09/16/07 "Mark F." <mk1mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 9/12/07, C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  As I told you earlier, I've always had this notion of an all MkI
> >  Canadian Convoy to Cincy. I guess we need to get the Viper green
> >  guy finished with his truck, and little MidWestern blondie ready
> >  for the trip. Congrats on the new baby, and hope it's a fine car!
> >  Hey, is that all odd years? 81/79/77, Mark, is yours a 75? :)
>

> Yup, mine's a 75...  I'm still up in the air what to do with it
> though.  I'm all about the TDI these days.  I have a feeling that the
> crazy mTDI engine I'm building for the truck is going to be a bit much
> for it, so it just might find it's way into the 75 over the winter.
> Either way, the next TDI I'm building (for either the Caddy or 75
> Scirocco) will be a full electronic one just to change things up a
> bit.

Well, if you want to practice, maybe you can come help get my son away from
the dang 'stang and back on track with his full TDI swap. Scirocco content:
Klaus started after all my wire pulling activities, so that's a good sign.
(This is the post MSnS wire weeding project...and initial battery
relocation wire-stringing, and the usual MkI electrical tgroubleshooting
"while I'm there", LOL) It was a bit of a mess...Still have to get a few
things screwed back down after finishing coffee number two!

And TDIs, yeah, mine was acting intermittently pukey yesterday, not sure
what her problem was. But at 8 years of age/246000kms, she's allowed I
guess!
cathy