My new car is the bollocks!

As I told you earlier, I've always had this notion of an all MkI Canadian
Convoy to Cincy. I guess we need to get the Viper green guy finished with
his truck, and little MidWestern blondie ready for the trip. Congrats on
the new baby, and hope it's a fine car! Hey, is that all odd years?
81/79/77, Mark, is yours a 75? :)

Cathy