Useless crap I want to install in my car

Yeah, I know, I managed to pick up a real nice one, but without the
equipment to drive it, and it's just too much stuff. So I think it'll end
up in the Valdez (the kid's 87 Jetta soon to be TDI), it's already got the
big air tank. (air ride). Or maybe in my pickup. :)
cathy