From: Brendan Doyle [mailto:lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:40 AM
To: Spewey; scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Akebono brake pads

Hmm.  No experience with ceramic pads, but I did use EBC "Green stuff"
pads on my Camaro, they were really quite amazing.  Brake dust was at a
minimum, and I had slotted/drilled rotors on all 4 corners.  Wear seemed
good too- could have been that the brakes for that car were really
over-engineered but I drove it pretty hard, and those pads and rotors
probably had 40,000 miles on them when I got rid of the car and they had
probably another 40,000 more before they looked like they would be close
to the wear indicators.

Never used EBC's on a Rocco yet, but I plan on it.  Tirerack sells EBC
stuff, and you can also get them at Summit.

Brendan