Oil Buzzer

Silvius14 wrote:
> Just pound the dash!!.................and hope
> all your dash lights work afterwards ;)  Once upon
> a time I had a full dash/cluster of lights.......
> then came the evil oil buzzer......

I will absolutely do this next time, thanks for the keen advice.

> Another project for another day, at least it's
> illuminated on the Speedo side!!!

My speedo side is already not illuminated on the odo side. Oh well, my
speedo is terribly inaccurate, usually reading 20% higher or more, so it
does not matter much. The only problem with the speedo side being out is
that my gas gauge (under the tach) does not work well and I typically use
the trip odometer to gauge about how much gas I have left in my tiny 10.6
gallon tank. I've run out of gas like 5 times in this car already and Anson
has stopped falling for my "walk down there and get me some gas in a 20 oz
Pepsi bottle" routine. ;-)

It's not just a car, it's an adventure!

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania