[OT] where were you 9/11?

I was at work.  My boss (the owner) was on his way to Cabo San Lucas via
airplane.  I remember his wife (which also worked there), hurrying up to the
front offices and saying to hurry and call his travel agent and see what
flight he was on.  Luckily, he was safe, and his plane was grounded in
Kansas.  I remember his mood when he returned from having to drive back to
eastern North Carolina.

This incident also made it impossible for my then-husband to return from
Brasil.  All our filed paperwork for his visas to return to the US were put
on hold, and we finally gave up :(

Lexan

Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft® Office Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/