[OT] where were you 9/11?

> De: "Koabi Brooks" <koabi.brooks@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2007/09/10 lun. PM 04:57:30 EDT
>
> ... I didn't realize one of the towers was already down until the second
> plane hit.  At that point I started to understand the magnitude of what was
> happening.

The magnitude of what was happening, and especially HOW and WHEN would it all end...

Something unknown happened in our relative confort and security we are so use to enjoy in North america.

I was at work, and a friend called me to tell me about a plane hitting one of the WTC, and I just thought a small plane, just like what happened during WWII with the empire states Building. Nothing major really, and then we oppened the radio, and the TV...

Cheers.

Marc