From: "Brendan Doyle" <lord_verminaard@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "John C. Worden" <johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: Looking for a source of alternator parts

Time to find a new rebuilder.  I had a local guy rebuild mine for $60.  He even cleaned it up really nice and painted the pulley.  100% better than a rebuild junk unit from your FLAPS.  Next to the old Delco "CS" style alternator, the Bosch is pretty generic, with most models being exactly the same inside.

Brendan